Please note that we will not be open on Mondays during January 2021
Our usual opening hours are 9.00am to 4.00pm (EST) Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 2.00pm (EST) on Saturday. We are closed on Sundays & public holidays.
At Bayside StitchCraft you will find…
Patchwork Fabrics galore.
- The top Sewing Machine brands and all their accessories. We are authorised dealers for Janome, Husqvarna Viking, and Pfaff.
- Haberdashery Stabilisers and Wadding
- Embroidery Threads and Quilting Accessories.
- Buttons, Beads, Crystals, Books, Patterns and Kits.
- Machine Embroidery, Discs & Software Programs and Stitch Outs.
- Exciting Sewing Classes for all, with friendly and encouraging tutors.
- Creative Sewing clubs for everyone and for all brands of sewing machines.
- Sewing Machine Repairs by an in-house factory trained technician experienced in all sewing machine,
- Embroidery machines and overlocker models and brands.
- and much, much more!
We are Easy to Find
From Cleveland business and shopping centre, go south along Bloomfield St for about 500 metres. Turn right into Ross Court at the Ampol Service Station. We are at the end of Ross Court on the right.
Bus tours and other large groups are always welcome. Just let us know a day or two before you visit if you can. Whether visiting us alone or with a group, you will always be assured of a warm welcome at Bayside StitchCraft.
We will open outside these hours for visitors and groups by prior arrangement whenever possible. Just call us!
We are sure that you will enjoy your visit to our shop and to Cleveland on the Bay!
Margaret – Owner of Bayside StitchCraft
Margaret began sewing at eight years of age, and home economics was her favourite class at school. Upon leaving school she worked for several years as a Home Economist with Brisbane Gas Coy. While bringing up her family she taught home economics and also demonstrated Pfaff sewing machines. Home sewing in all its forms has been a lifetime hobby, and culminated with the birth of Bayside StitchCraft in May 2000.
Margaret participates in regular training courses in all our sewing machine brands. She teaches several Classes and Club days. She loves conducting her Sewing Club days and her “6D Embroidery Software” Classes.
Rhonda – Our Quilting Machine Wizard!
Rhonda has been attending our Quilt Classes for a number of years now and it simply made sense that she should become one of the staff here at Bayside StitchCraft with her growing patchworking knowledge. She’s also our resident long-arm quilter and would like nothing more than to help make your masterpiece look absolutely wonderful.
Linda – Our Embroidery Machine Go To Lady!
Linda came to us through the classes we held at Bayside StitchCraft. We saw her talent and enthusiasm straight away and hired her! She can help you with all your machine embroidery questions, quilting queries and anything about haberdashery. She is also very tall and will gladly pull something down from up high for you (giggle)